Putin Reported that Relations with Turkey were Fully Restored
Relations between Russia and Turkey can be considered fully restored, Russian President Vladimir Putin said before the meeting with the Turkish president in Sochi tonight, reports RIA Novosti.
According to Putin, for the first nine months of 2017, the trade between the two countries has increased threefold compared to the autumn of 2016. The two countries are working together on a number of issues, including solving the crisis in Syria, added the Russian president.
This is the fifth meeting between the two this year.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus