Putin Reported that Relations with Turkey were Fully Restored
Relations between Russia and Turkey can be considered fully restored, Russian President Vladimir Putin said before the meeting with the Turkish president in Sochi tonight, reports RIA Novosti.
According to Putin, for the first nine months of 2017, the trade between the two countries has increased threefold compared to the autumn of 2016. The two countries are working together on a number of issues, including solving the crisis in Syria, added the Russian president.
This is the fifth meeting between the two this year.
- » G7 Discusses Russia's Return
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva Will be on a Working Visit to Romania
- » The Talks on Controversial Topics at the G7 Summit Begin
- » Palestinian Cause, Trade Take Forefront at Jordan Foreign Minister Visit in Bulgaria
- » PM Borissov: Jordan is an Important Partner For Bulgaria in the Middle East Region
- » For the First Time, a Jordanian Foreign Minister is Arriving in Bulgaria