Putin Reported that Relations with Turkey were Fully Restored
Relations between Russia and Turkey can be considered fully restored, Russian President Vladimir Putin said before the meeting with the Turkish president in Sochi tonight, reports RIA Novosti.
According to Putin, for the first nine months of 2017, the trade between the two countries has increased threefold compared to the autumn of 2016. The two countries are working together on a number of issues, including solving the crisis in Syria, added the Russian president.
This is the fifth meeting between the two this year.
- » Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with North Korea's Kim Jong-un
- » The French President Macron is on an Official Visit to Russia
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov will go on a Visit with Pope Francis
- » Radev to Putin: Bulgaria and Russia must be Frank with Each Other
- » The Controversial Attorney General of the United States is on a Visit to Bulgaria
- » Today Bulgarian President Radev will Meet Putin in Sochi