MFA: No Information For Injured Bulgarian Citizens as a Result of the Iran-Iraq Earthquake
So far there have been no reports of Bulgarian nationals killed or injured in the last night’s earthquake, according to information from the Bulgarian diplomatic missions in Tehran and Baghdad, said the press office of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
According to the European Mediterranean Seismological Centre, the magnitude 7.3 quake was centred 204 km northeast of the Iraqi capital Baghdad and 108 km west of Kermanshah, Iran. It killed at least 350 people and injured more than 3,000, Iranian authorities said.
Travelling to the affected area is not recommended as aftershocks continue.
The embassies of Bulgaria in Tehran and Baghdad can be reached at: +98 930 568 34 09 (Tehran) and +964 7809237587 (Baghdad).
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Official: Bulgaria and Croatia Join the ERM II Exchange Rate Mechanism
- » Entering Greece - Only After a Negative Test for COVID-19
- » Bulgaria Turns to EU Court Over Mobility Package
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Zaharieva: We Should Not Allow Another Closure of EU Borders Again
- » Tourism Season 2020: Bulgaria's Tourism Minister Angelkova at a Meeting in Sunny Beach
- » 3000 COVID-19 Tests per Day at Kulata Border Checkpoint, Greece Launches Website for Questions