Strong Earthquake off the Coast of Costa Rica
A 6.8 magnitude earthquake was recorded last night off the coast of Costa Rica, not far from the capital of San Jose, the United States Geophysical Institute reported.
It has an epicenter 71 km southwest of San Jose at a depth of 10 km.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Temp. Ranging between 3°C and 13°C
- » Lena Borislavova from WCC: Kindergartens and Nurseries will be Free
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cold with Temperatures in Sofia between 1°C and minus 2°C
- » Orange Code for Heavy Rainfall, Snowfall and Strong Wind Announced for 3 Districts in Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rainfall that will turn into Snow with Temperatures Reaching -1°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Cloudy with Max. Temperatures Between 11°C and 16°C