Every Bulgarian Will Have to Set Aside BGN 5537 into the State Treasury in 2018
Every Bulgarian will have to set aside 5537 BGN to fill in the state treasury, as proposed by the draft budget. This is what the Institute of Market Economics calculates, along with the traditional alternative budget.
It turns out that between 40 and 50% of the money that a working person earns returns to the state.
The highest amount is paid for pensions and social security contributions - 1 841 BGN. The amount for development and environment is 329 BGN, for transport, communications and agriculture - 834 BGN, culture and sport - 93 BGN, interest on old debts - BGN 102 The account includes the contribution to EU - BGN 160.
The administrative expenses amount to BGN 348. Nearly twice more people pay for defense and security - BGN 627. The cost of education is BGN 541 and for healthcare - BGN 663.
In the presented note, old debts swell to BGN 3,309 per person.
- » First Crypto ATM Machines to be Launched in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria is Again Among the Leaders in Low Debt in the EU
- » Bulgaria Inflation Accelerates Further In June
- » IMF Chief: Clouds over Global Economy are 'Getting Darker by the Day'
- » The IMF Provides a $ 50 Billion Loan to Argentina
- » Erdogan Claims Turkish Lira’s Loss in Value a Manipulation against Turkey