Prices of Eggs will Fall within a Month
Prices of eggs are expected to drop and the market to stabilize within a month. This was announced by Vladimir Ivanov, chairman of the State Commission for Commodity Exchanges and Markets, about the increase of the price of the egg by about 50%, FOCUS reported.
"To date, the main problem that has reduced the supply of eggs in Europe is outbursts of bird flu and fipronilla, which has led to the destruction of many hens and eggs. The nice thing about the hens is that the reproduction is pretty fast. Eggs are a particular type of product and very quickly succumb to a sharp increase in supply, and a sharp decline.
It is also influenced by external factors that are not dependent on human intervention, such as avian influenza, and with fipronilla is a purely human error, "Vladimir Ivanov said, adding that there is speculation on this issue, but this is a result of the situation, because whenever there is a shortage of a product, there are also bad guys who are trying to gain more.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria has Managed to Reduce Gas Demand by a record 24%
- » Bulgaria: Revenue Growth of nearly 13%
- » Vestbee launches New Program to Support Cleantech Startups
- » Bulgarian Finance Minister: Next Year the Minimum Wage should become BGN 940
- » Trump: I will be Arrested on Tuesday! Go out to Protest!
- » Despite the High Prices of Eggs in Bulgaria - They are Still the Cheapest in the EU