Saad Hariri will Return to Lebanon
Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri, who is in Saudi Arabia, will return to his home country in the coming days. This is what he himself said in an interview with a Saudi TV channel.
His escape became the occasion for a scandal between Beirut and Riyadh. Hariri worries about his safety in the country because of the open criticism of the Hezbollah group and Iran.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Lavrov: After the Mess Up in Bulgaria, our Embassy cannot Function Normally
- » Russia stopped issuing Tourist Visas for Bulgarians
- » History: How many Times were Diplomatic Relations between Russia and Bulgaria Severed
- » President Radev congratulated US President Joe Biden on July 4
- » 70 Diplomats and Employees of the Russian Embassy are Leaving Bulgaria
- » Expelled Russian Diplomats are Leaving Bulgaria with their Families: 2 Flights are Taking Out more than 160 People Today