North Korean Soldier, Shot and Wounded, 'Defects to South'
A North Korean soldier defected to the South on Monday after being shot and wounded by the North Korean military, the South Korean military said.
The soldier, who defected via the border village of Panmunjom, was being treated in hospital, the South’s Joint Chiefs of Staff said in a statement.
- » Shortage of Medical Masks in Germany
- » Turkey Offers an Initiative for Cooperation between the Turkish and Bulgarian Police to Secure the Borders more Effectively
- » Afghanistan and Pakistan are also Closing their Borders with Iran because of the Coronavirus
- » Venice Carnival Canceled Due to the Coronavirus
- » Russia Claims the the US is behind the Coronavirus Epidemic
- » Moscow: Bulgaria is the Epicentre of a Campaign against Russia