Switzerland and Croatia Qualified for the World Cup in Russia in 2018
The national football teams of Switzerland and Croatia qualified for the finals of the World Cup in Russia next year after defeating the teams of Northern Ireland and Greece respectively in the barrages, reports Sportal.
In Basel the hosts kept their minimum lead of 1:0 from the first match in Belfast with the rematch finished without goals and the team of Vladimir Petkovic secured a visa for Russia.
The Croatian team will also participate in the World Cup, they also made a draw in their visit to Greece and eliminated their rival with a total score of 4: 1. In this way, two more finalists Europe remain to be unveiled.
Tonight, Sweden is visiting Italy after a 1-0 victory in the first match, and the tomorrow the teams of Ireland and Denmark face a rematch after a draw in Copenhagen.
- » Novak Djokovic Sweeps Aside Kevin Anderson for Wimbledon Title
- » France Beats Croatia to Win Second FIFA World Cup Title
- » Unbelievable! Alexandra Nacheva is at the Top of the World in the Triple Jump with a Great Result
- » UFC Boise: Junior dos Santos Rolls by Bulgarian Blagoy Ivanov by Unanimous Decision
- » FIFA World Cup 2018, Final Preview: A Look at What to Expect in the Title Showdown between France and Croatia
- » Fiat Workers Strike over Ronaldo Signing