Russia and the UAE are Considering Joint Production of a Passenger Airplane
Russia and United Arab Emirates discuss the possibility of co-production of passenger airplanes, Sergei Chemesov, head of Rosthev Corporation, told reporters at the aviation exhibition in Dubai, sega reports.
The aircraft would be a modification of the MC-21, and will be designed for 250 passengers.
This type of aircraft is designed by the Yakovlev design bureau, and the ambition of its creators is to compete with the world's most popular mid-range models, Boeing and Airbus.
- » Bulgarian Farmers are Preparing to Protest over Changes in Farmland Law
- » Bulgarian Sauvignon Blanc Received an International Award
- » Bulgarian Farmers will Receive an Additional BGN 700,000 for Insurances
- » Turkey will Produce its Own Vehicle
- » Ukraine and Bulgaria will Build an International Road
- » Power Distributors in Bulgaria Seek 8% - 20% Increase in Prices of Electricity