Visit of Foreign Minister Zaharieva in Rome
Today in Rome are the official meetings of Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva with her Italian counterpart, Angelino Alfano, and with the Italian State Secretary for European Affairs, Sandro Gozi, reports BNT.
During the meetings were discussed bilateral issues with a focus on defense and cooperation and evaluation. Minister Zaharieva will present the priorities of the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU as well as the Bulgarian vision in the debates on the future of Europe. Issues such as migration and the Schengen reform will also be addressed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bugaria's Foreign Minister: Long-Awaited Upgrade of EU-ASEAN Relations to Strategic Partnership is Good News
- » EU Parliament VP Calls for Sanctions on Turkey During December Summit
- » Bulgaria’s Premier Boyko Borissov Broke Silence on North Macedonia Accession Talks
- » Foreign Minister Zaharieva: Bulgaria Cannot Approve EU Negotiating Framework with North Macedonia
- » Bulgaria’s Minister of Foreign Affairs: Moscow Will Benefit if We Shut Our Eyes to Skopje
- » Bulgaria Will Not Greenlight Start of Talks between EU and Skopje