The Spanish Constitutional Court Annuls the Declaration of Independence of Catalonia
The Spanish Constitutional Court annuls the declaration of the Catalan parliament of 27 October on unilateral declaration of independence, Reuters reported.
Hours after Catalonia declared independence as a result of a vote in the regional parliament, ending 70 votes in favor and 10 against, the Spanish government removed the Catalan prime minister and dismissed the parliament.
- » EU Looks to Screen Migrants in Africa to Stop Boatloads
- » Melania Trump Wears 'I Really don't Care do u?' Jacket on Migrant Visit
- » Russia and the UK are Running out of Beer because of the World Cup
- » The Bulgarian Presidency Drives the Debate on the Need to Further Promote Inclusive Education in Europe
- » Transparent and Predictable Working Conditions: Council Reaches General Approach
- » Eurogroup Statement on the Occasion of its 20th Anniversary