The Spanish Constitutional Court Annuls the Declaration of Independence of Catalonia
World | November 9, 2017, Thursday // 12:19
The Spanish Constitutional Court annuls the declaration of the Catalan parliament of 27 October on unilateral declaration of independence, Reuters reported.
Hours after Catalonia declared independence as a result of a vote in the regional parliament, ending 70 votes in favor and 10 against, the Spanish government removed the Catalan prime minister and dismissed the parliament.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 467 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia claims Ukrainian Breakthrough in Zaporizhzhia, Kyiv Denies
- » Serbia: 68,000 Weapons were Handed Over to authorities
- » OPEC+ will continue Oil Output Cuts as Prices remain Unchanged
- » A Faulty Switch may have caused India's Deadliest Train Crash
- » Day 466 of the Invasion of Ukraine: At least 20 Injured after Russian Attack in Dnipro
- » The VP of the European Parliament: Bulgaria has done its Homework for Schengen