Turkey Detained more than 500 Illegal Migrants who were Heading for Bulgaria and Greece
Turkish border authorities detained 575 illegal migrants and refugees who were preparing to cross illegally to Bulgaria and Greece. This was announced by the Security Directorate of the city of Edirne, reports sega.
Some of the illegal migrants were hiding in the villages of Orhanie, Sarakapanar and Bosnokoy, not far from the Bulgarian border. The other group of migrants was hiding in Uzunkopru, Ipsala and Meric, in the immediate vicinity of the Greek border, the police message said.
They then state that all detainees - from Morocco, Pakistan, Egypt, Syria, Afghanistan and Myanmar - have been handed over to the migration authorities in the city of Edirne.
- » Thousands of Albanians Went to the Streets to Demand the Resignation of the Prime Minister
- » 100 Days Before European Elections
- » FYROM is Officially Renamed North Macedonia
- » North Korea Continues to Make More Nuclear Bombs
- » Greece to Vote on Constitutional Revision This Week
- » Bulgaria 13th Among the most Peaceful Countries in the World