Ambulances Activated the Sirens to Honour a Doctor
With sirens and lights of the ambulances, the workers in "Emergency Aid" in Rousse paid their last respects to Dr. Krasimir Yordanov - a protagonist in the documentary "Sofia's Last Ambulance" and one of the emblems of the Emergency Aid in Bulgaria.
At exactly 13:30, when the ceremony began in Sofia, the Rousse medics bowed their head for their colleague, who died at the age of 55.
- » Bus Crash in Ecuador Kills 24 People, Injures 19
- » Total of 250 Semi-wild Mallard Ducks to be Placed in Sofia Water Pools
- » Huge Motorway Bridge Collapses in Italy 'Killing at Least 10' (Video)
- » Next Year the Average Teacher's Salary in Bulgaria will be 1300 Leva
- » Veliko Tarnovo Museum of History: Treasure Hunters do not Realise they are Destroying Invaluable Cultural Layers
- » ‘Rambo 5’ will Film in Bulgaria and the Spanish Canary Islands