Archaeologists Discover Perfectly Preserved 2000-Year-Old Roman Ship in Black Sea Off Bulgaria’s Coast
A perfectly preserved almost 2,000-year-old Roman ship is the most intriguing discovery from the third and final research season of the international Black Sea MAP underwater archaeology project – among a total of 20 other previously unknown ancient and medieval ships on the bottom of the Black Sea of Bulgaria’s coast.
Learn more HERE!
*Content provided by ArchaeologyinBulgaria.com.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » First Farmers of Europe Found in the Balkans Date to 5th Millennium BC
- » New Archeological Findings at Bulgaria’s Perperikon
- » Ancient City over 3,000 Years Old Discovered in Egypt
- » Bulgarian Archaeologists Unearth Another Medieval Settlement
- » Fossil Experts: Early People Hibernated to Survive Harsh Winters
- » Bulgaria: Remarkable Roman Villa Discovered Near Dolna Kremena Village