PM Borisov and Ministers will Present the Bulgarian Presidency in Brussels LIVE STREAM
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, together with cabinet ministers, will officially present the priorities of the Bulgarian presidency in Brussels.
They will meet with the President of the European Commission and the Commissioners to report on whether they are ready and able to effectively coordinate policies during the Bulgarian presidency.
After the meetings, Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker will hold a joint press conference at 14.15 local time.
- » Six Countries Sign Common Document on Mobility Package
- » Foreign Ministry: Big Protests are Expected to Block Barcelona
- » Bulgaria and the EU - What EU Funds Will We Receive During the New Programming Period?
- » Gabriel is Launching a Project to Build a Center of Excellence
- » Bulgaria, Greece, Cyprus Launch Joint Initiative For Migrants in the Eastern Mediterranean
- » Strong Presentation and Positive Feedback About Maria Gabriel After the EP Hearing