Ozzy Osbourne goes on a Farewell Tour in 2018
Music legend Ozzy Osbourne has announced that he will go on a farewell tour next year.
The announcement comes months after his Black Sabbath group announced it ended with music. The final tour of Osbourne, who for more than five decades continues to maintain the interest of his fans, will begin on May 5 in Mexico.
The Prince of Darkness, as the tour will called, will continue in Chile, Argentina and Brazil before heading to North America. It is expected that later dates will be announced.
"It will be my last world tour, but I can not say I will not make concerts here and there," the musician said in a statement.
- » Bulgarian Film 'Aga' Wins Top Prize at the Sarajevo Film Festival
- » ‘Rambo 5’ will Film in Bulgaria and the Spanish Canary Islands
- » Cinema, Culinary and Music Meet in Varna
- » Bulgaria's Famed All-female Folk Choir Back with a Modern Twist
- » 4-year-old Girl from Burgas will Play the Piano at "Carnegie Hall" and "Albert Hall" (Video)
- » New York Art Turns Bulgarian Village into Outdoor Gallery