Industrial Production in Germany Shrank by 1.6%
Germany's industrial output volume in September shrank 1.6% compared to August.
This is reported by the Ministry of Economics and Technology of the Federal Republic of Germany. Analysts surveyed by Reuters expected the index to decline by 0.8%. In August, a 2.6% growth was recorded.
- » Bulgarian Farmers are Preparing to Protest over Changes in Farmland Law
- » Bulgarian Sauvignon Blanc Received an International Award
- » Bulgarian Farmers will Receive an Additional BGN 700,000 for Insurances
- » Turkey will Produce its Own Vehicle
- » Ukraine and Bulgaria will Build an International Road
- » Power Distributors in Bulgaria Seek 8% - 20% Increase in Prices of Electricity