Zara Customers Find Help Requests in their New Clothes
Zara shoppers in Istanbul have discovered strange notes in their clothes, apparently hidden by workers in the world's largest clothing chain, according to the British newspaper Indpendent.
They are requests for help - workers in the Turkish branch of the brand want better labor conditions and get their salaries from Zara, which are apparently late for months.
The note also states that the workers in question have been hired by a separate manufacturer - Bravo Textil, which also manufactures clothing for Mango and Next. Their factory was closed and now they owed several delayed wages.
Zara is estimated at about USD 8.6 billion and has over 2,200 stores around the world, including Bulgaria. This puts the brand among the most successful in the world
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Islamic State: The Coronavirus Pandemic is a Punishment for Our Enemies
- » First Private Astronauts Postponed Their Flight with Space X Due to the Bad Weather Conditions
- » A New Spacecraft Will be Launched Towards Mars This Summer
- » Another Dark Week in Brazil - total number of cases over 374,800
- » 5G Technology is Being Tested in Slovenia
- » Mystery Rocket was Launched in Space this Sunday