The Bulgarian Cabinet Plans to Increase the Guaranteed Minimum Income
From the beginning of the next year, the monthly allowance for people with disabilities for rehabilitation and spa treatment increases from 195 to 225 levs. To this end, the Cabinet should approve the proposal to lift the guaranteed minimum income by BGN 10.
The new amount of guaranteed minimum income will increase the number of people entitled to monthly social benefits, heating allowances and municipal rentals. In addition, the amount of monthly allowances and one-off aid to meet accidental disaster needs will rise from 325 to 375 levs.
- » Survey: The Most Important Thing For Bulgarians is that the New Attorney General is Not Corrupt
- » The Truck Found in Essex With 39 Dead Bodies - With Bulgarian Registration!
- » PM Borissov: This Year's GDP Will Exceed BGN 120 billion
- » PM Borissov - The State Is Making Sure that the Next Generations Won't Be Burdened with Debt
- » Parliament Officially Goes into Election Vacations Until October 25 Inclusive
- » We are Celebrating the Feast of Aviation and the Bulgarian Air Force