Temporary Changes in the Timetable of the Trains Between Sofia and Pernik
From November 6 to December 9, temporary changes will be introduced in the movement of all trains that travel in the section between Sofia and Pernik. This is due to repair works on the railway, which will take place in the section between the ''Metal'' stop and ''Dragichevo'' station, BDZ announced.
The International Express Train 361 from Sofia to Thessaloniki, departing from Sofia Central Station at 15:00, will depart 25 minutes early, ie. at 2:35 pm.
Detailed information about the changes in the timetable of the trains can be obtained from the staff of the Information Offices and the ticket offices in the respective railway stations from the electronic guide on the official website of Holding BDZ EAD (www. .bdz.bg) or on the national telephone number 0700 10 200.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Restart of the Winter Season in Bulgaria: Heavy Snow and many Tourists in Pamporovo and Chepelare
- » Wizz Air announced New Route from Bulgaria to Armenia
- » Wizz Air with 77% Growth in Passenger Flow in Bulgaria for 2022
- » Mexico deported 27 Bulgarian Tourists in the span of 3 Months, Some were Kept in Cells for 4 Days
- » Snow finally Covered the Tracks in Pamporovo
- » Bulgarian Hoteliers are coming up with Alternative Activities for Skiers in Anticipation of Snow in the Winter Resorts