7 Hospitals Offer Free Screenings during the Prostate Cancer Awareness Month
In the Prostate Cancer Awareness Month 2017, seven state and municipal hospitals in Sofia are uniting their efforts to increase awareness about the importance of prostate screenings and early detection and prevention, according to the Bulgarian National Television.
During November, free screenings of men over 40 will be carried out in 7 hospitals including the Oncology Hospital, Alexandrovska Hospital, the Military Medical Academy, St. Anna Hospital and the I, IV and V City Hospitals.
Patients are advised to book an appointment in advance.
- » Worst Anthrax Outbreak in 20 Years Hits French Farms
- » The Bulgarian Health Minister Orders Inspections in Sliven Hospital
- » Bulgaria to Finish Building Fence on Romanian Border Next Week
- » Increase in Palm Oil Consumption in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's EUR 24.9 Million Ambulance Supply Tender Attracts Seven Bids
- » Ministry of Health to Open Bids for Delivery of 400 Emergency Ambulances