Earthquake of 5.1 on the Richter Scale in Japan
An earthquake of 5.1 on the Richter scale is registered in the Pacific Ocean near the Japanese island of Hokkaido.
The epicenter of the earthquake was 60 km deep. It was felt in three Japanese prefectures.
The strongest underground earthquakes were with fourth-degree power on the 7-degree Japanese rock.
There is no danger of a tsunami. No information has been reported on victims or destruction.
- » Total of 250 Semi-wild Mallard Ducks to be Placed in Sofia Water Pools
- » Sunny Weather with Temperatures of up to 30-35°C
- » Death Toll from Quake that Hit Indonesian Island Passes 430
- » Sunny Weather Today, Maximum Temperatures 29-34°C
- » NIMH: It will be Sunny Today, with Highs between 28°C and 33°C
- » It will be Sunny Today, with Highs between 29°C and 34°C