Greece Plans to Provide Hotel Rooms to Refugees
The Greek government plans to provide hotel rooms to refugees in an attempt to pacify the refugee crisis, writes German newspaper Welt.
The newspaper quoted Migration Minister Yannis Mousalas, who said yesterday that 20,000 of them are already accommodated in apartments as part of the EU-funded program for sheltering 30,000 refugees.
Apart from hotels, even "floating" reception centers will be used in the future, the minister said, 24chasa reports.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria will have Medical Helicopters within a month
- » Yellow Code for Rainfall and Thunderstorms has been announced for half of Bulgaria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 92 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgarians honor All Souls' Day
- » Bulgaria: "Sofia Pride 2023" will be held on June 17
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 81 New Cases in the Last 24 hours