The Prime Minister has Found Time to Play Football Yesterday
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov finded time after his meetings with the Deputy Prime Minister of Macedonia and the President of Switzerland to play a football game.
He missed a penalty in the winning match of his team, known as the "Bistritsa Tigers", against the veterans of Levski, reported the sports sites.
The Prime Minister did not report the event to his Facebook account, where he usually informs citizens of his experiences on the pitch.
In the early afternoon the two football teams met at the stadium in Bistritsa. The "Tigers", without surprises, defeated "Levski" led by Borimirov, Gonzo, Doncho Donev and other young veterans with a score of 2:0.
Borisov took a penalty in a dramatic moment. Levski Goalkeeper Yordan Gospodinov, who recently terminated his professional career, did not move, but managed to save the penalty and the Premier minister did not become a goalscorer.
- » Every Fourth Bulgarian Reads a Book every day. Every third - never
- » Student Donated more than 3000 Books to Community Centers and Homes for Adults
- » Scientists have Revealed why Birds have no Teeth
- » Two People were Killed and 18 were Injured in a Crash between a Truck and a Train in Italy
- » Residents of Zaburdo Fill Potholes on the Way to Chudnite Mostove (Marvelous Bridges) on their Own
- » Travel and Read in a Retro Tram in Sofia on May 24th