Russia Restricts Imports of Chicken Meat from Bulgaria
Russian Service for Veterinary and Phytosanitary Control (ROS) has introduced temporary restrictions on imports of chicken meat from Bulgaria, RIA Novosti reported.
A message on the website of the Office states that the reason for the restrictions is the cases of avian influenza on the territory of Bulgaria.
The measures concern imports of poultrymeat and products containing chicken.
In addition, food and feed additives for poultry, with the exception of those of plant origin or resulting from chemical and microbiological synthesis, are subject to restrictions.
- » New Outbreak of Bird Flu in Dobrich
- » Protest in Sofia Against the Euthanasia of Healthy Animals in Strandzha
- » Plovdiv Hospital is Threatened to remain without Electricity
- » 40% of the Deaths in Bulgaria could have been Prevented
- » The Food Agency has Banned Imports of Pork in Bulgaria
- » Over 1 Million Eggs will be Withdrawn from the Bulgarian Market