Russia Restricts Imports of Chicken Meat from Bulgaria
Russian Service for Veterinary and Phytosanitary Control (ROS) has introduced temporary restrictions on imports of chicken meat from Bulgaria, RIA Novosti reported.
A message on the website of the Office states that the reason for the restrictions is the cases of avian influenza on the territory of Bulgaria.
The measures concern imports of poultrymeat and products containing chicken.
In addition, food and feed additives for poultry, with the exception of those of plant origin or resulting from chemical and microbiological synthesis, are subject to restrictions.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarians, Don't Be Idiots of Europe - Angel Kunchev
- » Italy first in EU Makes Green Pass Mandatory for All Workers
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 1,724 Newly Infected, 67 Fatalities
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 2029 New Cases
- » On the Verge of New Covid-19 Peak State Chief Health Inspector Set to Make Vaccination Mandarory for Health Workers
- » Boris Johnson Comes out with New Plans to Contain Coronavirus in Winter