Russia Restricts Imports of Chicken Meat from Bulgaria
Russian Service for Veterinary and Phytosanitary Control (ROS) has introduced temporary restrictions on imports of chicken meat from Bulgaria, RIA Novosti reported.
A message on the website of the Office states that the reason for the restrictions is the cases of avian influenza on the territory of Bulgaria.
The measures concern imports of poultrymeat and products containing chicken.
In addition, food and feed additives for poultry, with the exception of those of plant origin or resulting from chemical and microbiological synthesis, are subject to restrictions.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: Wearing Face Masks in Crowded Outdoor Spaces is Obligatory in Vratsa
- » Bulgaria Lunches e-Registration System for Covid Vaccination
- » CEO of Alexandrovska Hospital: All Planned Surgeries Suspended to Have Enough Beds for Covid Patients
- » Epidemiologist: Restrictive Measures Should Be Restored before It is Too Late
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: Number of Newly Infected Grows – 2,198, Fatalities - 93
- » EMA Starts Testing Sputnik V Efficacy, Safety as Russia Seeks Acceptance