Russia Restricts Imports of Chicken Meat from Bulgaria
Russian Service for Veterinary and Phytosanitary Control (ROS) has introduced temporary restrictions on imports of chicken meat from Bulgaria, RIA Novosti reported.
A message on the website of the Office states that the reason for the restrictions is the cases of avian influenza on the territory of Bulgaria.
The measures concern imports of poultrymeat and products containing chicken.
In addition, food and feed additives for poultry, with the exception of those of plant origin or resulting from chemical and microbiological synthesis, are subject to restrictions.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 1,076 New Cases
- » Bulgarian Professor: Every Disease Comes to End
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 2,126 New Cases, Total Fatalities Surpassed 15,000
- » Euractiv: Bulgaria Mulls Withdrawing AstraZeneca Jab
- » India Becomes Centre of Coronavirus Pandemic with Record High Numbers
- » Bulgarian Health Minister in Resignation: We Cope with Third Wave of Covid Infection