Russia Restricts Imports of Chicken Meat from Bulgaria
Russian Service for Veterinary and Phytosanitary Control (ROS) has introduced temporary restrictions on imports of chicken meat from Bulgaria, RIA Novosti reported.
A message on the website of the Office states that the reason for the restrictions is the cases of avian influenza on the territory of Bulgaria.
The measures concern imports of poultrymeat and products containing chicken.
In addition, food and feed additives for poultry, with the exception of those of plant origin or resulting from chemical and microbiological synthesis, are subject to restrictions.
- » Scientists: Obesity Doubles the Risk of Cancer
- » A Case of Malaria was Established at a Refugee Camp in Harmanli
- » First Case of African Swine Fever in Blagoevgrad Region
- » Two New Cases of West Nile Fever Confirmed in Bulgaria
- » The National Antiaids Summer Campaign Strated on August 15
- » The United Kingdom May Be Left without some of Its Medicines after Brexit