The Trade Between Bulgaria and Switzerland is EUR 260 mln
EUR 260 million is the bilateral economic exchange between Bulgaria and Switzerland last year. This was announced at a press conference by President Rumen Radev after a meeting with the Swiss head of state Doris Leuthard, FOCUS reported.
"I am particularly pleased that today we had the opportunity to discuss a wide range of issues. We have discussed the ways in which this cooperation expands. I express my satisfaction with the active Swiss-Bulgarian program, which covered many areas of our agenda. Bulgaria has its clear messages on competitiveness, consensus and future cohesion policy, "Radev said.
In his words, a very important priority that Bulgaria has made is the Western Balkans during the European Presidency.
"Europe must provide a European perspective to the Western Balkans. You have very strong experience with the countries of the Western Balkans and here we can seriously cooperate. We discussed important issues of Europe - security, the migrant crisis, "added Roumen Radev.
- » New Camel at the Sofia Zoo
- » Fire Rescue Operation Training was Carried out in Burgas Port
- » At 13 Hours and 7 Minutes Today in Bulgaria will be Astronomical Summer
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.