Ancient Roman Gold Necklace Discovered by Archaeologists in Ancient City Heraclea Sintica in Southwest Bulgaria
A sophisticated Ancient Roman gold necklace from the 4th century AD has been discovered by a team of archaeologists excavating the Ancient Thracian, Greek, and Roman city of Heraclea Sintica, whose ruins are located near the town of Petrich in Southwest Bulgaria.
Learn more HERE!
*Content provided by ArchaeologyinBulgaria.com.
- » Remnants of ancient fortress found underwater off Bulgaria’s coast
- » Veliko Tarnovo Museum of History: Treasure Hunters do not Realise they are Destroying Invaluable Cultural Layers
- » Bulgaria to Host Second International Congress on World Civilisations and Historic Routes
- » Dobrich: First International Team of Archaeologists Exploring Zaldapa Fortress near Krushari
- » Archaeologists Discovered a Late Antique Tomb with Murals in Sofia
- » Chile's Rock Art llamas Divulge Secrets of Ancient Desert Culture