Ancient Roman Gold Necklace Discovered by Archaeologists in Ancient City Heraclea Sintica in Southwest Bulgaria
A sophisticated Ancient Roman gold necklace from the 4th century AD has been discovered by a team of archaeologists excavating the Ancient Thracian, Greek, and Roman city of Heraclea Sintica, whose ruins are located near the town of Petrich in Southwest Bulgaria.
Learn more HERE!
*Content provided by ArchaeologyinBulgaria.com.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Archaeological Excavations of a Medieval Monastery in Ahtopol
- » Bulgarians and Brits Save Remains of a Roman Fortress after Raids from Treasure-Hunters
- » Bulgarian Archaeologists Unearth Unique City of Dead at Perpericon
- » Historical Discovery: America was Reached by Humans 7,000 years ago
- » First Farmers of Europe Found in the Balkans Date to 5th Millennium BC
- » New Archeological Findings at Bulgaria’s Perperikon