Ancient Roman Gold Necklace Discovered by Archaeologists in Ancient City Heraclea Sintica in Southwest Bulgaria
A sophisticated Ancient Roman gold necklace from the 4th century AD has been discovered by a team of archaeologists excavating the Ancient Thracian, Greek, and Roman city of Heraclea Sintica, whose ruins are located near the town of Petrich in Southwest Bulgaria.
Learn more HERE!
*Content provided by ArchaeologyinBulgaria.com.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » First Farmers of Europe Found in the Balkans Date to 5th Millennium BC
- » New Archeological Findings at Bulgaria’s Perperikon
- » Ancient City over 3,000 Years Old Discovered in Egypt
- » Bulgarian Archaeologists Unearth Another Medieval Settlement
- » Fossil Experts: Early People Hibernated to Survive Harsh Winters
- » Bulgaria: Remarkable Roman Villa Discovered Near Dolna Kremena Village