Ancient Roman Gold Necklace Discovered by Archaeologists in Ancient City Heraclea Sintica in Southwest Bulgaria
A sophisticated Ancient Roman gold necklace from the 4th century AD has been discovered by a team of archaeologists excavating the Ancient Thracian, Greek, and Roman city of Heraclea Sintica, whose ruins are located near the town of Petrich in Southwest Bulgaria.
Learn more HERE!
*Content provided by ArchaeologyinBulgaria.com.
- » More than 30,000 Antique Objects to Return to Bulgaria after Special Operation by Bulgarian and Spanish Authorities (Video)
- » Significant Archaeological Discovery Found in Varna
- » Findings from the Struma Highway Enter the Exhibition "Bulgarian Archeology 2018"
- » BGN 10 Million Needed for Archaeological Park in Blagoevgrad
- » Archaeological Visitor Centre will be Built in Perperikon
- » Egypt Unveils More than 40 Ancient Mummies