Ancient Roman Gold Necklace Discovered by Archaeologists in Ancient City Heraclea Sintica in Southwest Bulgaria
A sophisticated Ancient Roman gold necklace from the 4th century AD has been discovered by a team of archaeologists excavating the Ancient Thracian, Greek, and Roman city of Heraclea Sintica, whose ruins are located near the town of Petrich in Southwest Bulgaria.
Learn more HERE!
*Content provided by ArchaeologyinBulgaria.com.
- » Archaeological Finds Discovered During EVN's Excavation Activities
- » 3400-Year-Old Palace Was Discovered in Northern Iraq
- » Bulgaria Returns to Turkey Valuable Artifacts
- » 7000 Years-Old Skeleton Was Found in the Sofia Neighborhood of Slatina
- » Emblematic Objects of Bulgarian History Arrive in Sofia State Hermitage Museum in St. Petersburg
- » Archaeologists Discovered a 4500 Years Old Cemetery in Egypt