TIR Truck Ran into a City Bus of the Public Transport in Burgas
Just one passenger suffered from the incident. The man is going to be treated in the Burgas hospital, until his condition is stable, reports BNT.
The incident happened at a junction. The city bus has moved on a green signal at the traffic light, unexpectedly afterwards the heavy-duty truck has cut into its path. However, the TIR driver's version was different and he thought the bus was in violation.
There were only six passengers on the bus, one person injured. The man complained about the pain in the pelvis resulting from the impact between the truck and the bus. From the incident, the bus was crushed on one side, where fortunately there were no passengers.
The Bourgas police continue to work on the case.
- » Oscars: Bulgaria Selects 'Aga' for International Feature Category
- » There Will Be Three New Destinations from Bulgaria in the Airlines' Winter Schedule
- » British Airways Cancels Flights on September 27 Due to Pilot Strike
- » January - July 2019 - the Exports of Goods From Bulgaria to Third Countries Increased by 3.0%
- » In the Period January - June 2019 Bulgarian Exports to the EU Grew by 5.1%
- » In 2018 the Goods Exported From Bulgaria amounted to BGN 56 030.4 Million