Northern Ireland may Lose its Self-governance
Prime Minister of Ireland Leo Varadar warned that Northern Ireland is about to go under the direct command of Britain, The Irish Times writes.
The reason is that the two main local political forces - the Democratic Unionist Party and the Republican Shin-Fein Party - failed to agree on a government. If they do not agree, London will take direct control of the local authorities, whose funding runs out at the end of November.
- » Only Eco-cars will have Access to the Center of Sofia
- » The Bulgarian Police will Increase Checks on Buses and TIR Trucks
- » The EC Approved the Bulgarian Program to Combat Double Standards in Food
- » France's Macron Orders Shake-up of Presidency after Bodyguard Scandal
- » Trump Warns Iran to "Never, ever threaten" U.S. or Suffer Consequences
- » Former Trump Advisor will Unite European Populists