NIMH: Mostly Sunny Today with Maximum Temperatures of 12°C to 17°C
Today will be mostly sunny with light, in the eastern part of the country to moderate, wind from west-southwest. Daily temperatures will rise and highs will reach 12°C to 17°C, in Sofia - about 12°C.
This is the weather forecast as reported to FOCUS News Agency by the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) with the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.
The Black Sea coast will be mostly sunny. There will be light to moderate wind from the west-northwest becoming southwest by the end of the day. Maximum temperatures between 13°C and 15°C.
The mountains will be mostly sunny, significant clouds over the ridge of the Balkan Mountains before noon. There will be light to moderate northwest wind. The maximum temperature at 1,200 m will be about 8°C, at 2,000 m - about 1°C.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria returns to Growth of Brain Business Jobs in 2021
- » InterContinental Sofia - The Only Hotel in Bulgaria to receive a Green Key Certificate 2022
- » CFD Trading in 2023: What do you Need to Know?
- » Improvement of the Business Climate in Bulgaria in November
- » The EC is holding Talks with Bulgaria due to Fears that there may be Exports from "Lukoil"
- » Bulgaria: Increase in the Price of Gas by nearly 19% for December due to Expensive Gas stored in Chiren