Trump Requested the Death Sentence for the Terrorist from New York
US President Donald Trump said the offender in New York, that caused the death of 8 people, should be executed, AFP reported.
"The New York terrorist was happy and wanted to hang an Islamic State flag in his hospital room. He killed eight people, injured heavily 12. He has to be sentenced to death, "wrote the US head of state on Twitter.
- » Marking Nelson Mandela's 100th Birthday, A Message from the South African Embassy in Bulgaria
- » Skype Is Finally Getting A Call Recording Feature
- » Elon Musk Apologises to Thai Cave Diver for Twitter Attack
- » EU to Hit Google with 4.3 Billion Euro Fine in Android Case
- » Amazon Workers Strike, Call For Prime Day Boycott To Protest Working Conditions
- » EU Law Enforcement and Google Take on Terrorist Propaganda in Latest EUROPOL Referral Action Days