Bulgarian Socialist Party: We Want to Stimulate Bulgarian Traditional Art
''In our alternative state budget for 2018, we want to stimulate Bulgarian traditional art.'' This was stated by BSP leader Cornelia Ninova, BGNES reported.
Ninova held a meeting with cultural figures in parliament on the BSP idea of a cultural check. This means that the government will give a check with a cover of BGN 200 for every young person over 18 years of age, who will only use it for theaters, museums, etc.
''With this we aim two things. First of all, to help the people of culture who are in a very difficult financial position, and secondly to educate young people to love Bulgarian culture, music, art, "explained Ninova.
- » BGN 20 Million is the Annual Cost of Street Lighting in Sofia
- » CPC Stops the Deal for "Nova Broadcasting Group"
- » CPC Prohibit "Inercom" from Buying "CEZ Bulgaria"
- » Radio Free Europe Resumes Broadcasts for Bulgaria, Romania
- » There is going to be a Children's Aqua Park in Sofia
- » Bulgaria Celebrates the 181th Anniversary of its National Hero Vasil Levski's Birth