A Ship with a Dozen People Aboard Disappeared near Istanbul
A ship with a dozen people aboard sank off near the coast of Istanbul, Turkish newspaper Sabah wrote.
The vessel lost contact with the Coast Guard this morning in the Black Sea area of the Asian part of the largest Turkish city. Bilal Bal carried coal from the port of Gelmic to the Marmara Sea to the Black Sea port of Eregli. Rescue officers started a search operation. According to the information at this point, four bodies of crew members are extracted.
- » At Least 11 Drown as 'Duck Boat' Capsizes in Missouri
- » Sofia Trams 1, 6 and 7 were Temporarily Stopped on "Hristo Botev" Blvd.
- » Lava Bomb Hits Hawaiian Tour Boat Near Kilauea Volcano
- » Whole Block of Flats was Evacuated in Chepelare after Children's Play with Fire
- » Seaside Restaurant Floor Collapses, 29 People Injured
- » Passengers Hospitalised as Ryanair Makes Emergency Landing