Jihadist Wounded Two Policemen in Tunisia with a Knife, he was Arrested
A suspected radical Islamist was arrested today after injuring two policemen with a knife in front of the Tunisian parliament building, Interior Ministry said on Monday, reported Reuters.
The attacker is known to the authorities with his radical Islamist views, the statement said. One of the police officers was taken to a hospital with a stab wound in the neck and the other was only slightly injured.
- » TIR Truck Turned Upside Down on Trakia Highway
- » Indonesia Questions Ferry Captain as 192 Remain Missing
- » Five Injured Following Explosion at London Tube Station
- » Saudi Arabia World Cup Players Tell of Terror after Plane’s Engine Catches Fire Mid-air
- » Child Fell from an Abandoned Building in Mezdra
- » Boiler Exploded near a School and Wounded Teachers