After the Latest Twitter Rant by Trump, the US Tightens Border Control
Border control in the United States will be strengthened by order of President Donald Trump. The decision is because of the New York bombing that killed 8 people and injured 11.
On Twitter, Trump wrote that he had instructed the Homeland Security Service to step up the program to screen foreigners wishing to enter the United States. "Being politically correct is good, but not for that!", Trump wrote.
The alleged perpetrator is 29 years old and arrived in America in 2010 from Uzbekistan. He used a pickup truck along a bike lane in the lower Manhattan. The FBI is investigating the case as a terrorist act.
- » Sofia's Electronic Ticket System in Public Transport will Cost over BGN 73 Million
- » Bulgaria Parliament Bars Government from Signing Deals on Migrant Readmissions
- » The Bulgarian Customs have Collected nearly BGN 4.6 Billion for the First Half of the Year
- » The Macedonian Parliament Unanimously Approved a NATO Membership Declaration
- » Trump Invited Putin to the US
- » 1/3 of the Farmers in Bulgaria are over 65 Years of Age