Italy Ended with the Security of Bulgaria's Sky
Ceremony at the Graf Ignatievo Base marked the end of the joint mission of the tasks of airspace protection by the Bulgarian and Italian Air Force, reports sega.
The commander of Italian forces based in Graf Ignatievo Air Force Colonel Morris Gyadoni stressed the importance of 4 months of joint cooperation between the Bulgarian and Italian Air Force to enhance interoperability in the context of strengthening NATO's collective defense and emphasized the friendship and the opportunity to share good practice in both countries' aviation.
- » Marines Are Practicing A Little-Used Tactic In Eastern Europe
- » Bulgarian Parliament Voted for Two New Naval Vessels
- » Bulgaria Expects this Year to Reach Defense Spending Equal to 1.56% of GDP
- » The Mission of the 36th Bulgarian Military Contingent in Afghanistan has Began
- » Trump Claims Victory after Forcing NATO Crisis Talks
- » NATO Insists Georgia will Join, Despite Separatist Challenge