A 6.8-magnitude Earthquake Shook New Caledonia
A 6.8-magnitude earthquake on the Richter scale shook the shores of New Caledonia. For now there is no threat of a tsunami. The epicenter is 29 kilometers deep, about 253 kilometers from the capital, Noumea.
New Caledonia is located on the Pacific "ring of fire", where the meeting of continental plates causes strong seismic activity and the country is often affected by strong earthquakes.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Hurricane Wind with Speed of 100 km/h, Hail and Fallen Trees in Bulgarian Town of Sliven
- » Bulgaria: Challenging Weather in the Next 48 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain will Continue all over the Country, Temperatures will be Low
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Expect Rain in the Evening, Max Temp Between 14°-19°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Significant Clouds with Little Chance of Rain
- » Weather in Bulgaria: First Snow is expected on Tuesday. Cold, but without Siberian frosts in December