Explosion in the Diplomatic Quarter of Kabul, there are Casualties
Explosion shook the highly secured diplomatic quarter of Kabul, Afghanistan, in the afternoon of Tuesday, informs toloNews news agency, quoted by Focus.
At least 13 people were killed and injured as a result of an explosion near the Australian embassy in Kabul.
The initial data shows that the blast was triggered by a suicide bomber. The agency reports of victims but their exact number can not be specified at the moment. The security forces immediately cut off the area.
On-site ambulances were sent to transport the wounded to hospitals. The Kabul Defense Ministry reported that the explosion broke out near a building of the facility, but it was not the target of the attack.
- » New Technology Allows Ground Telescope to Take Sharper Images Than Hubble
- » Akka Link & Fly Flying Train Concept Looks to Disrupt the Plane Industry
- » Marking Nelson Mandela's 100th Birthday, A Message from the South African Embassy in Bulgaria
- » Skype Is Finally Getting A Call Recording Feature
- » Elon Musk Apologises to Thai Cave Diver for Twitter Attack
- » EU to Hit Google with 4.3 Billion Euro Fine in Android Case