The Illegal Bus Station at the St. Alexander Nevsky Cathedral Will no Longer be There
Within two weeks, the illegal bus station at the St. Alexander Nevsky Cathedral will no longer be there. Sofia Municipality officially banned buses to stop in front of the monument.
Under the new rules, buses will only be able to leave tourists on the historic square.
This unregulated bus station is so popular that even many companies make it official as the final or starting point of their journeys.
- » The Sun: Bulgaria is the Cheapest Place for a Family Holiday – AND it Costs Less than in 2017
- » Euronews: Bulgaria, an Emerging Tourist Destination
- » Bulgaria's Revenue from Tourist Overnights Rises 27.2% y/y
- » Increasing Number of Chinese Tourists will Come to Varna
- » Bulgarian Tourists are Among the most Pretentious in the World
- » Over 11% is the Growth in Revenue from International Tourism in Bulgaria