Government Approved the Draft State Budget of Bulgaria for 2018
Expected after in-depth debates and discussions, the government today approved the draft State Budget of Bulgaria for 2018 and the three-year budget forecast for the period 2018 - 2020. This was announced by Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov.
At the meeting were approved the budgets of the National Health Insurance Fund and for the budget of the State Social Insurance for the next year.
''I am not sure that if the subsidies of the parties are reduced, democracy will become stronger - there are arguments in support of both'', Goranov said in a comment after today's meeting.
- » BGN 20 Million is the Annual Cost of Street Lighting in Sofia
- » CPC Stops the Deal for "Nova Broadcasting Group"
- » CPC Prohibit "Inercom" from Buying "CEZ Bulgaria"
- » Radio Free Europe Resumes Broadcasts for Bulgaria, Romania
- » There is going to be a Children's Aqua Park in Sofia
- » Bulgaria Celebrates the 181th Anniversary of its National Hero Vasil Levski's Birth