A 23-year-old Bulgarian Has Died in a Severe Car Accident in the United States
A 23-year-old Bulgarian has died in a severe car accident in the United States, reported bTV.
Police reported that the car crash happened near Berea.
Four people were killed in the accident.
An inspection found that one of the drivers was under the influence of drugs and was arrested. The investigation is ongoing.
23-year-old Yoanna Ivanova was a student at the University of Berea.
- » Italy Flash Flood Kills at Least 11 Hikers in Tourist Spot as Rescuers Search Gorge for Survivors
- » Bulgarian Mountain Rescue Services Teams have Found Two Missing Women
- » The Body of One of Two Kids who Disappeared into the Sea near Varna was Recovered
- » 22 Children Dead in Nile Boat Accident
- » Bus Crash in Ecuador Kills 24 People, Injures 19
- » Huge Motorway Bridge Collapses in Italy 'Killing at Least 10' (Video)