Disinfection of Flooded Areas in Burgas Starts
Disinfection starts this morning in the areas of Burgas region that were flooded last week, Burgas Mayor Dimitar Nikolov told BTV’s morning show.
Disinfection is to be done in rooms, yards, streets and dumpsites. Recovery after the flooding continued at the weekend with a focus on removing water, cleaning and urgent repair of damaged infrastructure. The list of families to be supported by the Burgas municipality with repair materials and new home appliances is now ready.
Work is ongoing to restore the Burgas-Sredets road.
The missing woman from the Cherni Vrah village has not been found. Her husband, who was taken to hospital after a stroke, is recovering, the governor added.
The list of families to which the Municipality of Burgas will help with building materials for home renovation is ready.
- » Hundreds of Miles between them but Shropshire and Bulgaria are Closer than you Think
- » Tornado Injured 17 People in the State of Iowa
- » EU Nations Help Sweden as Wildfires Rage Above Arctic Circle
- » At Least 11 Drown as 'Duck Boat' Capsizes in Missouri
- » The Autumn Weather will Remain until the End of July
- » Clouds and Precipitation in Central and Eastern Bulgaria