Disinfection of Flooded Areas in Burgas Starts
Disinfection starts this morning in the areas of Burgas region that were flooded last week, Burgas Mayor Dimitar Nikolov told BTV’s morning show.
Disinfection is to be done in rooms, yards, streets and dumpsites. Recovery after the flooding continued at the weekend with a focus on removing water, cleaning and urgent repair of damaged infrastructure. The list of families to be supported by the Burgas municipality with repair materials and new home appliances is now ready.
Work is ongoing to restore the Burgas-Sredets road.
The missing woman from the Cherni Vrah village has not been found. Her husband, who was taken to hospital after a stroke, is recovering, the governor added.
The list of families to which the Municipality of Burgas will help with building materials for home renovation is ready.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Strong Wind Knocked Down Trees in Varna
- » Bulgaria is sending Two Planes with Rescuers to Turkey, the Earthquake was also Felt in Our Country
- » Bulgaria: The Wind Speed in Sliven reaches over 100 km/h
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 12 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Yellow Code for Negative Temperatures throughout Bulgaria
- » Ministry of Foreign Affairs: There is No Information about Injured Bulgarians after the Earthquake in Turkey