First Snow in the Winter Resort Pamporovo
In Pamporovo resorts there is snow, bTV broadcasts. The news also shared early in the morning by people in social networks.
For now, the snow is insignificant, about 2 centimeters, but it is still raining.
The temperature in the resort is zero degrees.
From the regional road authority in Smolyan they warn drivers to drive with caution because the roads are wet and slippery because of the rain in the whole area.
There are no traffic restrictions entered.
- » Bulgaria's Revenue from Foreign Tourist Arrivals Grows 9.7% in the First Half of 2018
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: For this Summer Season we Expect Growth of 5%
- » Bulgaria's Revenue from Tourist Overnights Rises 6.5% y/y
- » Over 3.6 Million Tourists in Bulgaria in just Six Months
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: We Make a Commitment to Tighten Requirements for Tour Operators
- » Veliko Tarnovo: Over 203,000 Tourists Visit Local Museums in the First 6 Months of the Year