Registration of NGOs in Bulgaria will Become Cheaper
Registration fees for non-governmental organizations (NGOs) will decrease from 2 to 4 times, depending on the type of entry and the way in which applications are submitted, according to a draft of the Ministry of Justice, reports sega.
From January 1, they will be registered with the Registry Agency and not with the court as it is now.
Following the change, non-profit legal entities will submit paperwork to all registry offices of the Registry Agency in the country wherever their head office is located. It will be possible for applications to be submitted electronically and the fee for this will be 50% lower than the ones submitted in person.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Low Danube LevelHinders Navigation at Bulgarian Section of River
- » Bulgarian Police Intercept Illegal Gold Sluicing along the Struma River
- » Prosecutor's Office Headed by Ivan Geshev Blocks Trials against Former Government, Borissov
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow for First Frosts in Many Regions
- » Vaccination Certificate May Soon Become a Pass for Restaurant in Bulgaria
- » Border Police Search Team Looking for Man Missing at Sea