A Bomb Threat Call Closed the Sofia District Prosecutor's Office
A bomb threat call closed the building of the Sofia District Court and the Sofia District Prosecutor Office around noon.
Unknown person called the emergency 112 phone number and announced that there is an explosive device in the building, which was former Military National Palace.
The whole building is evacuated.
Judges and prosecutors moved there on 2nd October.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Magnitude 6,2 Earthquake Shook Indonesia, Dead and Injured Reported
- » Another Earthquake in Croatia
- » Magnitude 4,4 Earthquake Rocked Greece This Night
- » Bulgaria: Two Municipalities in Rhodopes Declare State of Emergency, Rains Don’t Stop
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister: Real Winter Coming on Friday, Stay Alert
- » State of Emergency Declared in Many Regions of Bulgaria, Heavy Rains Caused Massive Power Outage