A Bomb Threat Call Closed the Sofia District Prosecutor's Office
A bomb threat call closed the building of the Sofia District Court and the Sofia District Prosecutor Office around noon.
Unknown person called the emergency 112 phone number and announced that there is an explosive device in the building, which was former Military National Palace.
The whole building is evacuated.
Judges and prosecutors moved there on 2nd October.
- » Truck Hit a Bus on Trakia Motorway, 12 People Are in Hospital
- » A Car Hit Two Buses with Children Near Anton Village, Western Bulgaria
- » Two-year-old Girl was Severely Bitten by a Dog
- » A Child Died After Falling into an Unsafe Wastewater Shaft in Sliven
- » Mass Fight with Hundreds of People in Plovdiv
- » Rumour about Contaminated Water in Sofia Caused Panic