A Bomb Threat Call Closed the Sofia District Prosecutor's Office
A bomb threat call closed the building of the Sofia District Court and the Sofia District Prosecutor Office around noon.
Unknown person called the emergency 112 phone number and announced that there is an explosive device in the building, which was former Military National Palace.
The whole building is evacuated.
Judges and prosecutors moved there on 2nd October.
- » 100 Tonnes of Sunflower Seed Destroyed by Fire in Silo in Varna
- » Hawaiian Airplane Fills with Smoke Shortly before Landing, Seven Passenger Are Injured
- » Dead and Missing People after Landslides in Southwest China
- » BBC: Baby Dolphin Death Causes Dismay in Bulgaria
- » The Landfill Fire in Karlovo has been Contained
- » Wildfire in Forest near Sofia Area Broke out Again, Urgent Call for Volunteers