110 Illegal Migrants were Detained near Edirne
Turkish authorities in Edirne have seized a group of over 100 migrants and refugees in an attempt to illegally cross the border to Bulgaria and Greece, reports BNT.
The group was noticed by gendarmerie teams assigned to border guards, near the villages of Orhanie and Sarakapanar at the Turkish-Bulgarian border and Ipsala on the border with Greece.
Migrants and refugees are of different origins - Afghanistan, Pakistan, Syria, Palestine, Iraq, Iran and Paraguay.
All were handed over to the migration authorities in Edirne.
- » Passenger Train Derails in Hong Kong during a Rush Hour, There Are Injured
- » Neno Dimov: Less than 3% of the Imported Waste in 2018 Is Burned in TPPs
- » The Ozone Hole over Antarctica - the Smallest in almost 30 Years!
- » It Will be Sunny Again Today, with Highs Between 29C and 34C
- » National Employment Agency: The Unemployment Rate in Bulgaria Remains at Record Low Level
- » The Iconic Designer Luigi Colani Dies at 91