European Commissioner for Budget and Human Resources Günther Oettinger is on an Official Visit to Bulgaria
On 27 October (Friday), European Commissioner for Budget and Human Resources Günther Oettinger will be on an official visit to Bulgaria.
His program will include meetings with Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and President Rumen Radev. Talks are planned with Deputy Prime Minister for Justice Reform and Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva, with Minister of Finance Vladislav Goranov, with the Minister of the Bulgarian EU Council Presidency 2018 Lilyana Pavlova, as well as representatives of two parliamentary committees in the National Assembly.
From 12.00. until 13:00. Commissioner Günther Oettinger will answer the questions of Bulgarian citizens on "Budget for the Future of Europe". The Dialogue will take place in the Aula of Sofia University, where guests will be able to ask their questions live. Due to security measures on site, guests are invited to arrive half an hour earlier and carry an ID with themselves, the EC Press Office said in Sofia.
- » Donald Trump Expects to Meet Vladimir Putin in July in Europe
- » The Bulgarian Foreign Minister goes to Macedonia
- » Prime Minister Borisov has Refused to Meet with the Macedonian President, who is in Sofia
- » PM Borisov: We will Discuss with Netanyahu whether we can do Joint Production in the Field of Defense
- » What did Trump and Kim Jong-un Sign?
- » Boyko Borisov is Leaving for Work Visits to Israel and Palestine