London Wants Information from Facebook about Russian Influence in the Brexit Referendum
The British Parliament has asked the Facebook social network to provide information on any financial activity of Russia-related accounts relevant to the Brexit referendum period, reports actualno.
London insists that such information be provided also during the parliamentary elections in June 2017. This was announced by the Parliamentary Commission on Media, Sport and Digital.
- » Turkish Lira with a New Record Drop
- » The Court Banned Trump from Blocking his Followers on Twitter
- » China Shrinks Customs Duties on Imported Cars
- » Mark Zuckerberg Hearing at the European Parliament Today (Live Stream)
- » There were no Injured Bulgarian Soldiers in a Missile Attack in Kandahar
- » The 16th Richest Countries in the World