6.7 on the Richter Scale Shook Indonesia
A strong earthquake of magnitude 6.7 on the Richter scale was felt off the coast of eastern Indonesia. No tsunami warning issued and no records of casualties or damages are reported. The epicenter is in Nusa Tengara province, about 318 kilometers northwest of the provincial capital of Kwang, at a depth of 549 kilometers.
Indonesia is located on the Pacific "ring of fire", where the continental shelf encounters strong seismic activity and the country is often affected by strong earthquakes.
- » The New Week in Bulgaria Begins with Sun, after that there will be Rain in some Places
- » Massive Iceberg Threatens Greenland Village as Residents are Evacuated
- » Scientists Find Hidden Rainforest on top of an African Mountain
- » Sunny in the Morning, Showers and Thunder Forecast Later in East Bulgaria
- » Emergency Departments in Bulgaria Received over 150 Flood Signals for the last 24 Hours
- » Japan Floods: 141 Killed after Torrential Rain and Landslides