Arsenal Striker Olivier Giroud Scored the Best Goal of the Year (Video)
Olivier Giroud's goal for Arsenal in the match against Crystal Palace on Jan. 1 was voted number 1 in the FIFA poll. The Frenchman scored with an acrobatic performance popular with name Scorpio. It also brought him the Ferenc Puskas Award, which was given to him at a great gala evening in London.
"I would like to thank all those who have voted for me, and I am honored to receive this prize, won by great footballers before me, and I congratulate all the nominees who have all these incredible achievements in the year, I dedicate the award to my father", said the happy winner .
- » Grigor Dimitrov Lost to Novak Djokovic in Queens
- » World Cup 2018: Football Showpiece Set to Begin in Russia
- » USA, Canada and Mexico will Host 2026 World Cup
- » Russia’s World Cup Costs to Exceed $14Bln, Media Reports
- » Spain Fired its Coach a Day before the Start of the 2018 World Cup
- » Mirela Demireva made a Historic Jump in Stockholm